Translate

Friday 27 July 2012

VW Golf GTi Mk2 '91


Kijiji: 1991 Volkswagen GTI Hatchback
'91 VW Golf GTi (1.8L)

So why Honda?

I'm not obsessed with Honda's and they are not my favourite car company out there. They are very (were very) reliable, cheap and prolific. For that reason, I picture them being the best bet for going around the world by one company's motive power.

I have always loved the Honda CR-X. I have always loved hot-hatches. I cannot currently find a decent priced (decent - something I can afford) but I have tracked down a decent VW Golf that fits the bill.

I'm very interested to see what kind of price I can get it for, and what can be done with it over the next few months. If all goes well, I'd like to chronicle the experience. Updates to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment