Translate

Wednesday 11 July 2012

Need to figure out where this is going

Its an epic task, and one that I'm not quite ready for. I have to keep in mind that in order to get a Honda around the world, a significant amount of planning and preparation will be involved, which can only be accomplished with the force of will behind such a project. My main task isn't to figure out the specifics or the technical aspects of the project - yet. My mission must be to draw interest and intrigue among a community of people who would like to see it accomplished.

It does make it far more difficult to find things to write about on a blog. A blog about this particular subject (until the trip is actually on), it would seem to me, would be better off a discussion or back and forth about what to and how to accomplish specific aspects of the expedition. Of course, that means more than just myself needs to be reading this on a regular basis and more than just myself needs to be providing input and feedback.

So again, it comes down to my job being one of "marketing guru and publicist." It is my goal to get as many people interested in watching and seeing the outcome of such an endeavour, to gather and discuss the possibilities and ramifications together in a common place.

As an English friend of mine would say, jokingly - "Holla back, aiiiight"
     -comment, discuss, tell me I'm crazy or to keep going!

No comments:

Post a Comment