Translate

Friday 15 June 2012

First blog, I'm quite lost

So needless to say, this is my first attempt at a blog. And to make matters worse, I decided to start it with an event in mind, and not just a general discussion that I would add to regularly. It'll take me a bit to get into the swing of things, learning what type of discussions people are interested in having on the topic.

Has anyone done a long distance trip in an old, used vehicle before? Any insight for someone who's taking shots in the dark at the moment?

I know I have all the ambition and dedication it will take to make the trip, but the more important part is to find a myriad group of people who also have an interest in the outcome.

Any and ALL suggestions are welcome, and indeed requested!

(Loving that the spell check built into Blogger.com doesn't recognize the word 'blog')

No comments:

Post a Comment