Translate

Thursday 21 June 2012

A fine line.

It's a fine line between my accomplishing something and wasting time... A blog to accomplish this, really? The more I consider it, it makes sense that if I got this off the ground, a blog would be a natural progression; however, using it as motivating factor may still come into play.

Dividing my time between work, work and PS3 is a tough job, but one I will have to get over if I want to accomplish anything in the near future. It seems quite easy to fall into the normal routine of doing nothing and going nowhere.

I've spent over a year back in Canada after what I'll call my 3 year adventure in Thailand. I've spent over a year trying to figure out what I'm doing and where I'm going. I have 3 major passions in life - philosophy (Objectivist Philosophy to be specific), economics/business, and mechanics (motor vehicles predominantly). What better way to spend my mid-20's than travel the world by vehicle, engaging communities around the world and building contacts and continuing my studies toward a Doctorate of Philosophy?

So it's settled then - TransGlobal Car Journey it is! Now to get down to brass tacks....

Where to start and where to end?

No comments:

Post a Comment